Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Heat

I don't know about you all but these hot summer days kill me. I thought I was melting until I looked over and saw this...

Just one more reason why I adore my dog.



I entered Doyle in the Iheartfaces contest this week...the theme is PETS! You should head over there and look at all the cute pictures!

26 comments:

Carol said...

OH I love this picture! So cute!!

:)
Carol

Anonymous said...

Ha! Way to capture a hilarious moment!

Marinda said...

Oh my gosh! Too funny and cute!!

Anita Johnson said...

So funny! My dogs lay like this too, how can you not help falling in love over and over again! Great shot!

Cortnie said...

That is hilarious! What a good capture!

Leanna said...

Ha! I love it. That is how I feel most days :).

Danielle said...

Fabulous! I want to go rub that belly!

Carly said...

This is fantastic! Fantastic capture!

Dnay said...

I can tell that he has a great personality!

Alex and Emily said...

I've never seen a dog sleep like that! Love it!!

Tara said...

LOL, I love this picture!

Christina said...

Beagles are the best! Love this shot!

Yoli said...

LOL! that's too cute!

Amanda Navarro said...

lol...this is so great! made me chuckle! hehe.

Stephanie said...

LOVE it! I have a dog that sleeps like this too. Great shot!

Mandy H. said...

THAT is hysterical
Mandee

AngelaCate said...

I know how that guy feels. I want to do the same thing after being outside for 5 minutes in this heat!

Danielle & Al said...

Priceless! That's all I have to say! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love this picture. SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Haha,what a great dog! Good shot :D

Darcy @ m3b said...

aw heck. that's so charming.

Capturing Sunshine said...

Yep! That's exactly how I feel lately. ;) Beautiful capture.

Veronica said...

That's too cute, looks like he thinks he's human.

tangie said...

oh my GOODNESS that is precious!! love it!! my little Yorkie used to lay like this -- looks even funnier with a bigger dog!! great capture!

LivingSoAbundantly said...

Oh. My. Word. What a cutie!!! Beagles are the best, and you have to be an awesome person...Beagle and Red Sox Fan! =)

Lauren said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww