I am that really bad blogger that always promises to do a better job about blogging but just isn't cutting it. It's been one crazy summer and I have loads of pictures to share so with out getting overwhelmed I'm just going to start small...and let you know my reason for being a MIA.
Earlier this summer Tim and I discovered that we will be +1 this coming February. :) We are looking forward to this next step and working hard to prepare ourselves, finish projects on the house, and sleep a lot. I've actually been really blessed with my first trimester with feeling pretty good. Tim has been quite a champ dealing with me sleeping pretty much all the time but hopefully over the next few weeks I'll get some of my energy back.
I already can't wait to meet little Baby Kushon and take millions of pictures!!!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahh, so this is where you made it public. I was wondering... NOw I can shout it out too!!!
So. Excited. Eeeck.
I am so glad to shout this out to everyone!! i had already been telling everyone i knew that had NO ties to you whatsoever, and now i can share with the whole world!! yeaaa!! Love you and can't wait to see you this weekend :)
yaaaaaaaaaay!
Post a Comment