Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Okay...little girl, we are ready!!!!

So I never really thought I would get to the point in my pregnancy that each day I would hope for those painful contraction to begin. I love being pregnant so I just figured that I'd be really sad when it was coming to an end. However, I have now entered into the, I CAN'T WAIT to meet my baby phase and the, I'M FEELING ROUGH AND HUGE part of all of this. It's so funny, I go to the doctor expecting to hear that I am making progress below the belt but after several weeks of the same I can't help but feel slightly disappointed when I leave. However, in all of this I really just want her to come when it's time and to be healthy. I thought I was excited for my wedding day to arrive but this is so much more exciting and each day I wake up hoping that today is the day!

On a random/funny note, apparently I have become quite a snorer these days. I have been really congested the past several weeks and poor Tim said today that he couldn't even fall asleep last night with how loud I was snoring. He eventually resorted to shaking me and telling me that my snoring sounds like I'm dying...haha. Oh, the glamourous parts of being pregnant.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted on any progress and please say a prayer for us! :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

I will be praying for you! Progress isn't all it's cracked up to be, I promise! I was 3cm dilated and 80% effaced for weeks and Jackson was still 4 days late and put me through 37 hours of active labor! I know many people who saw their dr that morning, no progress, and went into labor that day :) Good luck! I hope she comes soon!!

Ashley said...

I sympathize with Tim: I sleep next to someone who cranks it out all night. Only he can't use the pregnancy excuse. :) Hoping your sniffles go away and your little one comes, soon! :)