Not only did I get to go home to Pittsburgh for a whole week over Thanksgiving but I also go to photograph one of my favorite engaged couples! Erika is my best high school friend's little sister so I was more then happy when I was asked to do their engagement pictures. We headed over to North Park and had a great time wandering around on what was a gorgeous Fall day. These two are true lovebirds and just laughed the whole session. I was also thrilled to hear that they are getting married where Tim and I had our wedding reception, Armstrong Farms! Good choice you two!
I think engagement sessions are quickly becoming some of my favorites to photograph.
2 comments:
Not only do I love those pictures but I love those boots!!!
great pics! also, LOVE the new blog...i finally made it over here to check out your new posts. it's very "you" :)
Post a Comment