Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Girl Kushon

Here is a little picture of our baby girl!


3 comments:

Liz Masson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Masson said...

I had serious grammatical errors in my first post... Take 2:

This might be my all time favorite picture on your blog. Lots of pictures you have taken have made me feel all sorts of emotions, but none of them made me feel overwhelmed with the amount of happiness I feel at this very moment for you and Tim. I cannot wait to watch your DAUGHTER grow. I am more thrilled than ever that you have this blog to share special moments in your growing family's life now. Keep the pictures coming.

Love from Boston.

xoxo

P.S. I was so wrong too. I was so sure it was a little boy, but I cannot wait for a little princess in cowboy boots, eeeck! ;)

Christina said...

Hooray! I'm pretty sure I guessed girl, too, because there are just so many "little men" in my life I figured it was about time a female came along! So excited for you both and I CANNOT believe that in only 4 months you'll be a family of 3! Time sure does fly. Thanks for sharing your baby news and I can't wait to see you ALL next week. :)