Yesterday the kids I watch had a snow day. So we of course put on our snow gear and headed outside. We ate snow, I slipped down the hill (they laughed at me), we made snowmen, and then came in and warmed up to a bowl of popcorn and a movie. Not to shabby. It made me miss being in school and enjoying those days when I would get up early and listened to the radio to see if they would announce your school. Oh well, I guess now I will have to live vicariously through these kids!
Tomorrow we are expecting another big storm here in Northern Virginia so maybe, just maybe I'll be back here blogging this Saturday while I'm snowed in with Doyle. Anyways, be sure to stay warm and drink lots of hot chocolate! :)

1 comment:
Great pics My. Your photography is so great!
Post a Comment