Sunday, February 21, 2010

Caution: These photos may lead to baby making.

Consider yourself warned. Little Isabella is one that may make you melt, she definitely melted my heart. Her little baby faces and noises were so adorable.
I took these pictures on my birthday, Valentine's Day, and don't really know of a better way to spend it. Isabella's parents, Andrew and Kendra, are good friends of ours and just seem so comfortable and happy in their new roles as parents. I can't wait to watch this little cutie grow!

Congrats you two on your new little HOKIE!




Daddy's Girl.










Love that head of hair!


Touchdown HOKIES!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You're my blog award winner! Check it out! :)

~One Picky Bride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney Hegamyer said...

These are so cute! I can't wait to see your shoot with Lauren and Jack!

:-D

~Whitney

Lauren said...

Love the pictures...the one right below where it says "daddys girl"...so cute...they're all cute though!