Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Princess Rylan

Rylan is 3 going on 30. She is probably the sweetest little girl I have ever met. She says things to me like, "Miss Myra, can you please give me some water so that I can stay hydrated," or in three year old fashion, "Ah, Miss Myra, your breath kinda smells!" She is just adorable and I enjoy hanging out with her almost everyday.
Today on the way to dropping her big brother off at the bus stop, we got some pictures of her in her new red coat. Isn't she a beauty?


3 comments:

Emily said...

So so cute. I love that little girl. Tell her Miss Emily says hello and loves her new red coat!
BTW, you are doing great with updating your blog frequently. I'm inspired!

Liz Masson said...

These might be my favorite pictures ever. I love how they show off her personality. You can almost guess why she's smirking... (probably because you were far enough away from her and she didn't have to smell your breath.. kidding). Keep up the great work. I am continually impressed by the progress you are making. Miss you tons.

xoxo

Steph said...

She's adorable Myra and the photo's are fabulous!