Monday, January 11, 2010

Ashley, one of my best buddies from Virginia Tech, tagged me in this questionnaire a few days ago. I don't think I've ever done one so I figured it would be fun. So enjoy! I cheated on using only one word, that was too hard.

So, here are the rules:
Fill out the questions below, using only one word. Then pass this award along to a few of your favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so! Have fun. :)

1. Where is your cell phone? Sitting right next to me.

2. Your hair? Pulled back, I have become pretty lazy with my hair these days. I need a new do!

3. Your mother? Such a lovable and sweet person. I can't wait to live closer to her someday. I miss my mommy.

4. Your father? Pretty amazing. He has been through so much with his health over the past few years. He is one of the first people I go to when times get tough, he ALWAYS puts things into perspective and makes me feel better. Love him very much.

5. Your favorite food? I love veggies. pizza. english muffin with peanut butter and honey. Who am I kidding I like it all.

6. Your dream last night? I don't remember dreaming last night...but I did get woken up by Doyle snoring!

7. Your favorite drink? Water, milk, and wine, and coffee in the morning!

8. Your dream/goal? To be successful in photography.

9. What room are you in? Kitchen

10. Your hobby? Taking pictures and cooking.

11. Your fear? Losing those I love.

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Running my own photography business.

13. Where were you last night? At home doing finishing touches on our living room. Home improvement is a looooong process.

14. Something that you aren't? A liar.

15. Muffins? Blueberry would be my choice.

16. Wish list item? Canon 5d Mark II

17. Where did you grow up? Pittsburgh, PA :)

18. Last thing you did? Tried to watch TV but got bored.

19. What are you wearing? A life is good t-shirt and jeans.

20. Your TV? Also serves as a computer monitor.

21. Your pets? Doyle, the cutest little guy. I love him but don't like when he takes his nail clippers and hides them from us.

22. Friends? Wish I could see them more often.

23. Your life? More than I could have asked for.

24. Your mood? Content

25. Missing someone? Family and friends that don't live near me.

26. Vehicle? Chevy Equinox
dream vehicle: Eh, not much of a car person...so one that safely gets me around.

27. Something you're not wearing? lipstick

28. Your favorite store? Costco, I love buying in bulk. Is that weird?

29. Your favorite color? orange

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today when a three year old told me my breath smelled.

31. Last time you cried? Hmm...I think it was over Thanksgiving when I went to see my dad in the hospital.

32. Your best friend? Tim, love him so much.

33. One place that I could go over and over? Europe!

34. One person who emails you regularly? Not sure.

35. Favorite place to eat? Don't really have a favorite, I just like trying out new places!

1 comment:

Rebecca Stone said...

Myra-

I have to be honest, I've checked your blog a few times and I'm so impressed by your photography! I'm quite sure that in a few years you will be running your own successful business!

I'm glad to see that life is treating you so wonderfully. I'm thinking of jumping in to the blogging world when we move to North Carolina in June and make the 1928 southern bungalow we bought our home. I'd love to keep in touch!

"Becca Hoadley" (a la Gwen!)