Monday, November 23, 2009

John & Lauren's Maternity Shoot

This past weekend I had the pleasure to take pictures of John and Lauren, who are expecting baby Jack in March! Tim and I met Lauren last March when we were buying our house. She was our mortgage consultant, so thanks to her we have a nice little place to call home!

Lauren definitely has the pregnancy glow, she is absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet their little guy in March!!!!

Thanks John & Lauren, you two will be such wonderful parents!!! :)















6 comments:

Christina said...

YAY! These are really great Myra. You have a good eye. :)

Liz Masson said...

I adore the railroad track shot! Such a great location. And of course I'm a sap for the heart around the baby bump. Great work Myra... you kind of make me want to get prego so you can take pictures of me.... JUST KIDDING! :)

Kim Darwaza said...

Beautiful photos! Lauren looks really cute pregnant.

Unknown said...

Whitney sent this. What beautiful photo's Lauren and John!

Ashley said...

oh I wanna have a belly like that! What a cute lil mommy! :) fabulous pictures, as usual

Emily said...

Wowzwers My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!