
Rylan and I had already played board games, played catch, played with trains, and played with a dollhouse...so we were looking for our next fun thing to do. While we were having a snack, a big apple, we decided to pretend I was interviewing her for a newspaper. Is there really anything better than playing pretend when you're 2 going on 3?
So without further adieu...
Miss Myra: What is your favorite food?
Rylan: Rice
Miss Myra: Favorite color?
Rylan: Pink & Purple
Miss Myra: What would you like to be when you grow up?
Rylan: A ballerina
Miss Myra: Who is your favorite person?
Rylan: Dad and Mom
Miss Myra: What is your favorite place in the world?
Rylan: Music class
Miss Myra: Who is your favorite nanny?
Rylan: You, Miss Myra. (I smile)
Miss Myra: How old do you want to be when you get married?
Rylan: Ahhh...3
Miss Myra: Where would you like to live when you grow up?
Rylan: Heaven
Miss Myra: How many kids do you want to have?
Rylan: 5
Miss Myra: What will their names be?
Rylan: Trella, Calla, Troma, Canna, and Paula
Miss Myra: What will your husbands name be?
Rylan: Megan
Miss Myra: What is your favorite room in your house?
Rylan: My room because it's beautiful.
Miss Myra: Who did you say your favorite nanny is again?
Rylan: I told you...YOU! (okay just checking)
Miss Myra: What is your favorite flower?
Rylan: A blossom
Miss Myra: What would you like for your birthday?
Rylan: A Cinderella book.
Miss Myra: What Disney princess do you want to be?
Rylan: Sleeping Beauty
Miss Myra: Why?
Rylan: Because I love her.
Miss Myra: Are you enjoying your apple?
Rylan: Yes
Miss Myra: Why?
Rylan: Because I love it.
Miss Myra: What are you thinking about?
Rylan: I'm thinking about Sleeping Beauty.
Miss Myra: Okay, you can pick what the last question...what do you want it to be?
Rylan: Ballerinas.
Oh the simple life of an almost 3 year old.
Miss Myra: Favorite color?
Rylan: Pink & Purple
Miss Myra: What would you like to be when you grow up?
Rylan: A ballerina
Miss Myra: Who is your favorite person?
Rylan: Dad and Mom
Miss Myra: What is your favorite place in the world?
Rylan: Music class
Miss Myra: Who is your favorite nanny?
Rylan: You, Miss Myra. (I smile)
Miss Myra: How old do you want to be when you get married?
Rylan: Ahhh...3
Miss Myra: Where would you like to live when you grow up?
Rylan: Heaven
Miss Myra: How many kids do you want to have?
Rylan: 5
Miss Myra: What will their names be?
Rylan: Trella, Calla, Troma, Canna, and Paula
Miss Myra: What will your husbands name be?
Rylan: Megan
Miss Myra: What is your favorite room in your house?
Rylan: My room because it's beautiful.
Miss Myra: Who did you say your favorite nanny is again?
Rylan: I told you...YOU! (okay just checking)
Miss Myra: What is your favorite flower?
Rylan: A blossom
Miss Myra: What would you like for your birthday?
Rylan: A Cinderella book.
Miss Myra: What Disney princess do you want to be?
Rylan: Sleeping Beauty
Miss Myra: Why?
Rylan: Because I love her.
Miss Myra: Are you enjoying your apple?
Rylan: Yes
Miss Myra: Why?
Rylan: Because I love it.
Miss Myra: What are you thinking about?
Rylan: I'm thinking about Sleeping Beauty.
Miss Myra: Okay, you can pick what the last question...what do you want it to be?
Rylan: Ballerinas.
Oh the simple life of an almost 3 year old.
4 comments:
Aggh hahah:
Miss Myra: What will your husbands name be?
Rylan: Megan
Best thing ever. Beautiful photo of Miss Rylan too! :)
16 days till I see you! :)
too sweet. You and Tim need to have one of your own for us to ohh and ahhh over now! :)
PS- How did you change your blogger template to expand so far into the sidebars? I can't seem to figure out the HTML code to do it.
hehehe... best post ever.
God how i wish i was a nanny...or a mommy :) one or the other...hopefully the latter will come soon! thanks for the smiles My :)
Post a Comment