Thursday, August 20, 2009

I tried.

Getting four kids from the age of 8 months to 8 years old to smile at the camera...at the same time...is a pretty impossible task. This was the result.

Attempt 1:


Attempt 2:

2 comments:

Liz Masson said...

All I can think about are some pretty sweet knock knock jokes when I look at this picture. "Orange you glad I didn't make you say Apple?!" Great shots as always!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...i loved the pics..and i loved Liz's comment even more :) oh how fun blogging is :) i wish i had more time to update mine...i seem to be sticking with facebook lately...i think everyone in the world should be on facebook so we can all stay in touch :) anyway, love the photos My...you are a fantastic photographer...I'm going to have a famous author sister someday, and a famous photographer sister...not srue of what Gwen will be famous for...I'm thinking she will be either a professional cosmetologist/hairstylist, or a professional wrestler along side me ;) ha ha ha!! considering those last two professions go so well together :)