During my giant blogging hiatus, Timmy and I have been working our normal full-time jobs and then coming "home" and working until late into the evening...usually around 11 or 12 on our endless home improvement projects. We knew going into this that it would be A LOT of work...but low and behold...it's been so much more, but worth it.
Not only did we not have internet until very recently but we barely have had time to shower or do laundry. Yes, it has probably been better that no one has seen us since we bought this place..haha. Anyways, after a few weeks of demolition we moved quickly into the rebuilding stage. I will spare you all the details of each project and get straight to the pictures. We still have so much more to do but thankfully I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hip Hip Hooray!
Bathroom






The bathroom is about 90% done and I will post the complete pictures in a few days once I find Tim's camera. We are still living out of boxes and can barely find our underwear so please be patient with us! :)
Time to relax for five minutes before bed. Night!



2 comments:
so exciting to see what you guys are doing to your house!
Oh my god i had no idea how far along you guys were!! i'm so excited for you guys, and i LOVE the adorable pics of your adorable charges :) isn't that what they are called when you're a nanny?? :) Love ya!
Post a Comment