Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Visit

This past weekend Gwen, Brad, and Gwen's boyfriend, Bobby, came to visit. We started off at the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum, and checked out the new Ocean Hall. Emily is a docent there, so we all were lucky enough to have her as our personal tour guide. Thanks Em! After the museum we headed out to see some of the monuments. What a great day to be outside. Bring on Spring!

Emily our personal guide!
Bradley
Gwen and Bobby -- the love bugs :)



5 comments:

Ashley said...

myra-- your photography is great! nice work! :)

Anonymous said...

My, I so wish I would have known Gwen was coming down this weekend...i may have been aBle to make it a whole family (minus the folks) weekend :) oh well...it looks like you guys had a great time...Brad is such a goofball, i love the pics...you did a great job with the photos...by the way, was the last one something that one of you posted on the wall (the note saying "I hope you found your way")? or just something you photographed? either way, very touching. Love you!
Becca

Emily said...

Great pics of a great weekend! Brad looks extremely dubious of my Ocean Hall tour guide act...
I like the pics of Gwen and Bobby... too cute.

Unknown said...

My, remember when I had a HUGE thing for milky pens and gel pens, and you signed your name in each color in one of my notepads, then preceded to tell me that one day when you were famous, I would be super lucky that I had your signature multiple times AND in multiple colors? (Ignoring the fact that I would be lucky anyways since I had a famous sister) Well it looks like I better find that notebook, because your days of fame are sure to be just around the corner!

Anonymous said...

Gwen, that was the best comment ever!! i totally forgot about your obsession with those pens!! sooo funny! search for that notebook...i remember her doing that!! but if you can't find it...i think My might be around for a while for you to get another autograph before she's too good for us little simpleton siblings :)