Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Kushon --- Yay!!!!

August 31st, 2008 has quickly come and gone but I'm not at all sad that it is over, I am just thrilled to have Tim as my new, slightly broken husband (explained later on in the post).

The wedding was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. I loved every second of it and just smile thinking about how much fun we had. The couple that owned the reception site told me after the reception that our wedding was the best party ever thrown at their place. They then told me what wonderful friends and family we had...which is no surprise to us! We are just thrilled that everyone had a blast!

After the wedding Tim and I went to Somerset, PA to a Bed and Breakfast to relax. It was a beautiful place and the breakfast that was cooked for us was so yummy. I definitely want to make Bed and Breakfast trips a common occurrence. After breakfast we packed up and headed out for a hike and a visit to the natural water slides. The day was going just great until Timmy hit a slippery patch on a rock and went down pretty hard. This left him with a dislocated shoulder. After a 30 minute drive to the ER through the mountains and a five hour wait in the waiting room we headed back to DC.

All and all it was a wonderful weekend and one that I will never stop looking back and smiling about. I couldn't be happier!
Now we are enjoying our free time and looking forward to our honeymoon in January to St. Lucia!!!! :)




2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats little sis! It really was an incredible time. It will always have a golden sheen in my memory. Just perfect!

Veronica and Daniel said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. They're going to be beautiful. :)