After days...months...even years of my dad living in pain, he went into the hospital to have his
first of two knee replacements and two hip replacements. I must admit that I have been a nervous wreck leading up to the surgery but now can breath a sigh of relief to have this first surgery behind us. My family and I are hopeful that this will be the start of a new beginning for my dad. Yes...it will be a struggle to get him through his recovery period and then the next 3 surgeries but...you have to start somewhere, right?! He's a trooper and he'll get through it. Please continue to keep my dad in your prayers! :) I love you dad!
My bionic Dad and Gwendo at Becca's wedding!
1 comment:
yay! you're back! :)
papa roblaski is in my prayers, you better believe it! i know that with such a loving family to support him, he will make it through all of these surgeries with flying colors. he is well prayed over, for certain!
love you! :)
Post a Comment