I'm brand spankin' new at this whole blogging thing but I figured...this could be a fun way to keep in touch with my family and friends. This is similar to my travelpod I did when I was living in Prague, except I'm just keeping you up to date on my fancy schmancy little life. Yes, I know you all are just thrilled to pieces! :) So here goes it...
Who's happy that fall has arrived???? I AM I AM! We've had a few cooler days up here in Beantown but today it's suppose to hit in the 80s!!! What in the world...bring on the pretty leaves already! Tim and I are hoping to make it up further north to catch some of the "Famous New England Foliage". I'll post some pictures when that occurs...esp. for my Momma's viewing pleasure.
For those of you that don't know, Tim is currently searching for a new job closer to home. Boston is great but it's is just too far away from all of you. WE MISS OUR PEOPLE...and we can't stand hearing "I'm going to the Baaaar", or "Where did I paaark my caaar?" UGH! I love you Boston but I don't like the way you talk...sorry. On a nicer note...can we get a "GO RED SOX!!!" Tim and I are excited to be living in Boston while the Red Sox are in the playoffs. You can't go anywhere without hearing...Red Sox this...Red Sox that...it's great! Funny story: my coworker and one of my good friends, Liz, went to watch the first game of the Red Sox v. Angels series at a bar near Fenway. After her first beer she ended up talking to this guy who asked her to join him to the game...a game that is next to impossible to get tickets to. Of course Liz said she would and next thing she knew she was sitting in the Green Monster (an area of Fenway where tickets usually run for $500 and up) with what turned out to be Sam Horn, a past Red Sox player...haha. I told Tim this story and of course Tim wanted to know if Sam needed a hunting buddy!
Well I think that's enough for my very first blog. Phew.
P.S. I am really looking forward to Dana's wedding next weekend and can't wait to see all of your smiling faces! Big Kiss!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi My!
Loved reading your first blog from Baaaaston! Don't think this replaces personal e-mails to your mama ;) Only 7 more days till we see you and Tim :) :) It'll be great having the whole family together for a weekend! Looking forward to your next blog and photos of the New England Fall.
That story about Liz was hilarious!!! Was this former player a hottie? Or some rich old fart she went to the game with just because it's hard to get into a game?? :) Anyway, that seriously is hilarious! Congrats on starting this blogging thing...I think I"ll begin too!
Love you!
Becca
Myra,
I love your first blog! I'm so excited to have a blog to read! I'm inspired. Funny story about Liz.
Hi Myra! I'm answering your email right now but just wanted to stop by your blog and check it out. Looks good...keep it up!
Yea!!! We can be blog buddies...LOL BTW I have more profile views than you do!!!!
When are you going to post more...You are slacking!!!
Post a Comment